Top News:
Royal Canadian Mounted Police:
IHIT takes conduct of missing person investigation — On this page — Squamish RCMP is transitioning an ongoing missing person investigation to Integrated Homicide Investigation Team (IHIT). — On May 18, 2026, Squamish RCMP received a missing person report after Stewart McLean had not been seen since May 15, 2026.
Discussion:
Page Six, Us Weekly, New York Daily News and Fox News
RELATED:
CBC News:
Remains of missing B.C. actor Stewart McLean found, homicide investigation continues — Stewart McLean was last seen at his Lions Bay residence on May 15, police say — The Integrated Homicide Investigation Team (IHIT) says investigators have identified the remains of a missing actor in Lions Bay, B.C.
Discussion:
Daily Star, Us Weekly, WXIA-TV, E! Online, Global News, The Sun, Variety and The Hollywood Reporter
TMZ.com:
GRIZZ CHAPMAN ‘30 ROCK’ FAN FAVORITE DEAD AT 52 — EXCLUSIVE — Grizz Chapman, the actor best known for his work on the classic sitcom “30 Rock,” has died. — His longtime rep, Saideh A. Brown, tells TMZ ... Chapman died Friday. No other details are being released at this time …
Steven J. Horowitz / Variety:
Rob Base, ‘It Takes Two’ Rapper, Dies at 59 — Rob Base, one-half of Rob Base & DJ E-Z Rock, who was best known for the hit “It Takes Two,” has died. He was 59. — The rapper, who celebrated his 59th birthday just four days ago, died on May 22 while surrounded by family after a private battle with cancer.
Discussion:
Suggest, HELLO!, New York Daily News, U.S. Home, Page Six, Billboard, Fox News, Stereogum, Daily Star, Just Jared and WKYC-TV
RELATED:
Grace L. / Baller Alert:
Hip Hop Lost Another Legend: “It Takes Two” Rapper Rob Base Dead At 59 After Secret Cancer Battle
Hip Hop Lost Another Legend: “It Takes Two” Rapper Rob Base Dead At 59 After Secret Cancer Battle
Discussion:
Just Jared, The Sun, Associated Press, Sandra Rose, Rolling Stone, TODAY.com, Los Angeles Times, The Hollywood Reporter, Mirror, TMZ.com, New York Times, Consequence and KTLA
Samantha Masters / Mirror:
Amanda Holden makes on-air apology after Britain's Got Talent guest admits 'I'm gutted' — The Britain's Got Talent audience member said that while she loved the show, one thing left her “gutted” - prompting Amanda Holden to step in and rectify the situation
Discussion:
Daily Star
TMZ.com:
‘90 Day Fiancé’ Star Patrick Mendes Files for Divorce from Thais — ‘90 DAY FIANCÉ’ STAR PATRICK MENDES DIVORCING THAIS, WANTS SOLE LEGAL CUSTODY OF THEIR KID … ‘90 Day Fiance’ star Patrick Mendes wants out of his 4-year marriage with Thais Ramone ... and sole legal custody of their kid, TMZ has learned.
Discussion:
Page Six
TMZ.com:
Donald Trump Jr. and Bettina Anderson Are Officially Married — Donald Trump Jr. and Bettina Anderson are officially official ... because the couple quietly was wed ahead of their lavish Bahamas wedding weekend. — According to the marriage certificate, obtained by TMZ …
Maddy Lennon / Just Jared:
Julia Roberts Joins Cast of ‘Home Economics’ Novel Adaptation — Julia Roberts will star in a new movie for upcoming novel Home Economics by Katy Hays. — While the novel has not yet been released, it is a very buzzy upcoming release that had a competitive publishing auction before landing …
Sarah / LaineyGossip:
Penelope and Tilda as Cannes winds down — Cannes may be winding down but the fashion is not. … This look would do David Bowie proud. … La Bola Negra is competing for the Palme d'Or, which will be announced this weekend. It is directed by the duo of Javier Calvo and Javier Ambrossi …
Discussion:
Deadline, Red Carpet Fashion Awards and The Wrap
Heidi Parker / TV & showbiz:
Taylor Swift's wedding invitation request has some guests so irked they're refusing to attend. Read their furious response — Some of Taylor Swift's guests were not too thrilled with one of the requests made on her wedding invitation. — The 36-year-old Opalite singer previously …
Discussion:
Page Six, StyleCaster, The Hill, Star Magazine, RADAR and GB News
TMZ.com:
Kyle Busch's No. 8 To Be Reserved Until Son's NASCAR Career — KYLE BUSCH NO. 8 CAR SHELVED AFTER DEATH ... Reserved For Son — No one will race the No. 8 car after Kyle Busch's tragic death ... with Richard Childress Racing announcing the digit will be suspended in his honor until his son, Brexton, is ready to join NASCAR.
Discussion:
Us Weekly, U.S. Home, New York Post, WTOL-TV, Hollywood Life and Extra
Jordan Lloyd Beck / Mirror:
Matthew Biggs dead: BBC Radio and Gardener's Question Time star dies after cancer battle — Matthew Biggs, who made a broadcasting career out of appearing on BBC Radio hit Gardeners' Question Time and also had stints on ITV and Channel 4, has died at the age of 65 — Matthew Biggs has died at the age of 65.
Discussion:
Daily Star
Matthew Belloni / Puck:
archive.today — Welcome back to a very special anniversary issue of What I'm Hearing. No, it's not a clip — show... well, not really. — 💫💫 Exactly five years ago yesterday, I sent an email to 300 people in my Outlook folder— producers, executives, filmmakers, actors, and friends.
Discussion:
Page Six, TV & showbiz, Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, Hollywood Life, TMZ.com, Metro.co.uk, TVLine, Us Weekly, Cele|bitchy and Just Jared
